Hi everyone! I have a double page scrapbook sketch – this particular one uses a couple of 4×4 pics. No biggie…just trim an inch off of either side of your pic or chop two inches off one side. Should be an easy paper trimming job! Anyway, here’s the sketch, and as always, details regarding what size you should you cut your page elements are also included.
Double Page Scrapbook Layout Details
This sketch is designed for two vertical 4″ x 6″ photos, two horizontal 6″ x 4″ photos, and three square 4″ x 4″ photos.
Here is what size you need to make all the page elements…
- Use two 12” x 12” sheets of card stock or paper as the base
- Cut two background mats 11½” x 10”
- Cut a 2½” x 6” rectangle for journaling area
- Cut strips of patterned paper: 6¾” x 2”; 10¼” x 1¾”; 7” x 1¾”
- Cut two 4” lengths of ribbon
Easy peasy, huh? I would love to see any scrapbook layouts that you make with this sketch! If you have time, upload a pic to the scrapbook layouts gallery, or if you don’t have time, just leave a comment below letting me know what you think of this one!